Saturday, May 3, 2014

Jogjakarta Historical & Heritage Sights

Hi~
We just finished our midterm last week and we NEED REFRESHING! So, here we go...Historic & Herritage Sights


1. Kraton Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat

Kraton is a Palace where Sultan (The King) and his family live.

Admission fee: Rp 5000
Video/Photo permit: Rp 2000
Motorcycle Parked Fee: Rp 3000






Aww it's tilting ;'

blurred x(




the two girls kkkkk


MY FAVORITE!!!!





2. Taman Sari

Taman Sari is a Water Castle. There is also Underground Mosque (ask the guide for the direction!).

Admission fee: Rp 5000
Motorcycle Parked: Rp 2000















Before move to next destination, we pray in Soko Tunggal Mosque, about 15 meters from the east of ticket sales. So, don't worry if you are muslim.
Then, we went to Malioboro Mall for having lunch at Solaria. If you are a backpacker you shouldnt eat in Mall (OF COURSE LOL).

3. Vredeburg

Vredeburg is a fort museum of the history of dutch colonization. I'm so sorry, because I was too tired and I didnt take many photos of Vredeburg Port.

Admission Fee: Rp 2000
Motorcycle parked fee: Rp 2000




Sorry for my bad English x(

No comments:

Post a Comment

readbud